Saturday, February 6, 2010

Blue Indigo Snakes For Sale Do Indigo Snakes Ever Appear To Be Very Dark Gree, Even Black With A Green Hue? (I Know That Indigo Is A Blue)

Do Indigo snakes ever appear to be very dark gree, even black with a green hue? (I know that indigo is a blue) - blue indigo snakes for sale

Indigo mirror black iridescent blue tone in general, more than anything else, but in terms of lighting and background, I think it might seem greener. The mud and rainbow snakes in my experience, tend to think in a little greener than Indigo, but there are clear differences between the two, and indigo. Mud snakes, indigo snakes resembelance closer, but does not reach nearly the same size, and instead of just red in the chin area (I know, I know, red on the chin Indigo is very different and sometimes nonexistent) mud with a red belly, almost to try to make tapes seems to be slightly higher than the pages at regular intervals.

Anyway, I'm probably one of the object in question ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment